Wednesday, April 11, 2012

In response to Christine's Post...

Question: What do you think will happen to Android products when they cant offer great app's for their consumers?

I personally have an Android phone and I like it a lot because all of the app opportunites and gadgets available. Most people would prefer Iphones over Androids but I actually like my phone because it was cheaper than an Iphone and I don't need an actual contract to have my phone. Also, I have most if not all of the app capabilities that Iphone users have. I think it would be very disappointing to consumers who love their Android phones if the developers lost interest in innovation of Android products. It was surprising to me when I read Christine's post because I feel like every time I hear ads about phones on the radio or television they are way more about new Android products than Iphones. Either way, I think it would a mistake for developers to lose interest in Android phones because their customer base will go way down if other companies such as Apple become way more innovative and advanced than Android products.

No comments:

Post a Comment